Venture In RV Resort
270 N. Clark Rd Show Low, AZ 85901 Get Directions
- Number of Sites: 378
- 2013 Open/Close: 05/01 - 10/15
Don't Miss OurSpecial OffersView Specials >
Check Rates or Reserve Now
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 55 Years Old
- Guests aged 0 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (928)537-4443.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival.
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (928)537-4443 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 2 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of $25. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Stays for less than one week require a one-night deposit. Stays of one-week or longer, a deposit of $100 is required.
For stays of one month or longer, a deposit of one month is required. We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
Refunds are given with a 48-hour cancellation notice for daily & weekly reservations. A cancellation notification of less than 48-hours will result in a $25 administrative processing fee.
For reservations of one month or longer a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notifications made forty-five (45) days in advance of original arrival date. For cancellations received less than forty-five days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for the next stay. The only exception is a death or major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. (Documentation for death or medical reasons must be given.) There are no refunds after arrival or for early departure.
Please note that rates may be changed without notice. City and State Sales taxes are in addition to the published rate for daily and weekly rates.
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation and refund policies apply to each individual site.
There are no refunds for early checkout.
No vicious breeds of dog at all Arizona resorts