Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Site Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Site Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Rental Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Rental Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rentals require a refundable damage deposit at check in.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No shows are subject to a penalty equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Maximum of 10 persons per site. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10.00 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5.00 per night fee.
- Pet fee in rental units is $10.00 per pet, per night up to a maximum of $50.00 per pet.
- Low Voltage Issues: Low Voltage conditions occur throughout the campground especially during high usage or hot/freezing weather conditions. Low voltage can damage electrical equipment so please use caution. We recommend the use of power surge protectors. At times we experience outages, please let a ranger know if your power is out. There are many things you can do to help the situation: 1. Convert appliances that run on both electric/propane to run on propane. i.e. Hot water tanks and refrigerators. 2. Run air conditioners/heaters only as needed. 3. Turn off air conditioners/heaters when away from your RV.