Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV Site Check Out: 12 noon
- RV Site Check In: 12 noon
- Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
After Hours Check-in:
The last check in for RVs and tents is at 10 p.m. (no exceptions). We encourage you to make every effort to arrive before this time. If you do arrive late, call the phone number posted at the Ranger Station for after hours check-in assistance (it may take up to 30 minutes for the on-call Ranger to arrive).
Winter Office Hours:
- Sunday thru Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday thru Saturday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Summer Office Hours
- Monday thru Wednesday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday thru Sunday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 7 a.m. - 12 midnight
- Off Season Activity: We are open year round. However, during our off season from mid September through mid May, the pool area, restaurant, store and fishing are closed. There are also no scheduled activities during this time period.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- We cannot accept motor homes or any vehicle more than 40 feet long.
- Wood fires are NEVER allowed at Idyllwild. We do allow propane and charcoal grills (charcoal briquettes only) and propane fire pits. NEVER leave a fire unattended.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.