Oakzanita Springs RV Campground
11053 Highway 79, Descanso, CA 91916 Get Directions
- Number of Sites: 118
- 2013 Open/Close: 01/01 - 12/31
Don't Miss OurSpecial OffersView Specials >
Check Rates or Reserve Now
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 18 Years Old
- Guests aged 0 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877)864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Credit Cards are NOT charged prior to arrival.
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877)864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 7 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of the Equivalent of First Night Site and Tax Charges. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Oakzanita has entered our off-season from Oct. 1, 2012 through Mid-May 2013. Our activities, weekend breakfast and pools are hibernating and will return Mid-May 2013. Our campsites, lodge, spa, horse campsites and restroom facilities all remain open. Keep in mind temperatures dip down most nights to freezing so be prepared for colder temps! Day time temps usually are between the low 50's and low 60's with occasional snow from November through April. Pressed logs and charcoal fires are permitted most of the year, call ahead to see if wood fires are being allowed. Wood fires are allowed under low fire conditions only and conditions change daily! We have free Wi-fi available in our lodge and you will have cell phone service if your carrier is Sprint or Verizon.
Our location is perfect if you live in San Diego, just 45 minutes from downtown. If you are visiting San Diego we are just 45 minutes from all the great attractions San Diego has to offer! If you enjoy fishing, Cuyamaca Lake is just 15 minutes away, or hike the Cuyamaca state park trails which are endless starting right off our property.
We have many great programs to offer fitting everyone's needs! Annual sites, monthly extended stay, guest camping, rally groups, and horse campsites are all available at Oakzanita! For more information call Sheila at 619-609-1927!