Alpine Lake RV Resort
78 Heath Rd Corinth, NY 12822 Get Directions
- Number of Sites: 489
- 2013 Open/Close: 05/01 - 10/13
Don't Miss OurSpecial OffersView Specials >
Check Rates or Reserve Now
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 18 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (518)654-6260.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival.
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (518)654-6260 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 365 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of $50. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Helpful Information Pool at Lake Myers closes September 4, 2012
ALL CAMPSITES: All Sites fees based on 2 people. Holiday Stays - 4 Night Minimum stay during Memorial Day & Labor Day Weekends. 7 Night minimum stay on the lake for the Fourth of July (any seven days that includes the fourth). All others sites during the Fourth of July require a 5 night minimum stay. Minimum stay of 7 nights for the Lake Front sites during July & August. Each additional person ages 16 years and older, add $6.00 day. Visitors fee daily - $6.00. One family per site. One RV or tent per site. Campers desiring to stay for a single night are always welcome, if available, on a walk-up basis only. NYS Sales and Occupancy tax does not apply to campsites regardless of length of stay.
REQUIRED DEPOSITS: All reservations are payment in full.
All Rental Units will be charged Tax additionally on reservation total.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All Rentals & Sites are refundable with a 21 day advance written notice of cancellation prior to the arrival date, less a $25.00 cancellation charge. Notice of cancellation of less than required days, will result in forfeiture of the required deposit. Refunds may take up to 14 days to receive.