PA Dutch Country RV Resort
185 Lehman Rd. Manheim, PA 17545 Get Directions
- Number of Sites: 247
- 2013 Open/Close: 04/11 - 10/19
Don't Miss OurSpecial OffersView Specials >
Check Rates or Reserve Now
- Campsite Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Campsite Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 0 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (717)665-2500.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival you will be charged a $25 administrative fee; If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- TRANSIENT - DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Mandatory 2 night reservations for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- A 1-night midweek campsite reservations can be booked
- A 1-night campsite reservation for a weekend can only be booked on the day of arrival. (Overrides can only be approved by the Property Ops. Staff)
- A 1-night rental reservation can be booked only 48 hours in advance and there is a $10.00 surcharge.
- 1 to 5 Month
- One month?s deposit due at time of reservation.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
Deposit Payment: The method for payment of deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable. Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- No Show ? Refund will not be granted.
- No refund for holiday reservations (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) if cancelled less than one week before the holiday reservation.
- Long Term ? One month or longer
- Reservation with any nights during the months of April--October: Cancellation made prior to 60 days of arrival date ? full refund
- Less than 60 days - deposit may be pushed forward up to one year from original arrival date or the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee.
- Early Departure ? If a stay is shorter than original reservation and less than one month no refund will be given. If one month or longer the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.);
- *Policy subject to change without notice.
- *Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the Regional level.