Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 4 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check in of your rental unit. You are responsible for damages to the unit and its contents, as well as to the cleanliness of the unit.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No ATVs are allowed on the preserve.
- Due to extreme heat and drought conditions boat ramp access and resort activities may be limited. Contact the property direct for up to date conditions.
- We are unable to accept U.S Postal Service Mail. UPS and FedEx packages will be accepted for those checked into the preserve, and a $2.00 handling fee will be charged.