Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 456-4137.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation Payment Policies: Transient
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
Reservation Payment Policies: Extended Stay 30 days or longer
1 to 3 Months:
- $200 deposit due at time of reservation.
- Remaining balance is due on reservation start date.
4 to 6 Months:
- One Month deposit due at time of reservation.
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 2nd Month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- For stays of 30 days or longer:
- Cancellations must be made 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, for a full refund to be issued. After the 1st, your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.