Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Off Season: Check In 8 a.m. Check Out 12 noon
- Peak Season (May 15 -Sep 15): Check in 8 a.m. Check Out 12 noon
- Getaway Cabin: Check In 4 p.m. Check Out 11 a.m.
- Rental: Check In Time: 4 p.m. Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in pool & lodge areas.
- After dark bike riding without a light is not allowed.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements or handicap needs, please call the park directly at (360) 371-7432.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at 800-288-7245 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- WiFi only available in the lodges and surrounding area.
- Pool is closed for winter from late September to mid May, weather dependent.
- No shows are subject to a penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets are not allowed in our rentals.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- No ground fires allowed- must be in fire pit (fire pits are available for rent).