Araby Acres RV Resort6649 E. 32nd St. Yuma, AZ 85365-7621
Araby Acres RV Resort6649 E. 32nd St. Yuma, AZ 85365-7621
Araby Acres RV Resort is an age-qualified Encore resort located in scenic Yuma, Arizona. We feature a full calendar of activities each month during our prime reservation season from October through March. There's so much to do, you won't know where to start!
We have over 330 sites at this Yuma RV resort — the average site measures a spacious 1,750 square feet. We offer 30/50-amp service, and take special pride in our carefully landscaped grounds, scenic roadways, and friendly atmosphere. Whether driving down our tree-lined streets, or walking the grounds, you'll be surrounded by tranquility and beauty throughout your stay at Araby Acres RV Resort in Arizona.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
High Speed Internet $$
WiFi Hotspot $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Araby Acres RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card playing
- Card Room
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Red Hat Society
- Arts & Crafts
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Golf League
- Book Club
- Colorado River Rafting
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall and the south clubhouse.
- High Speed Internet is available through Jabba Communications for a fee.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.