Encore Countryside2701 S. Idaho Rd Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Encore Countryside2701 S. Idaho Rd Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Countryside RV Resort is an age qualified community, located 50 miles east of downtown Phoenix, just off US 60, exit 196 in Apache Junction. With a breathtaking view of the Superstition Mountains, Countryside RV Resort residents may enjoy the numerous amenities on offer.
An Apache Junction RV resort from Encore, it offers full hook-up RV sites and exclusive Cavco Park Models for sale or rent. Countryside RV Resort accepts many discount camping programs including Thousand Trails, Good Sam, and Passport America.
With this Apache Junction RV resort being close to shopping, sightseeing, ghost towns, and many other tourist attractions, it's no wonder the Countryside RV Resort is the destination of people from coast to coast, year after year. Come see what all the excitement is about
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Location get directions | download resort map
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions.
At Countryside RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Cabaret Nights
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Weekly Potlucks
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Wood Carving
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the resort.
- Pets are allowed in restricted areas only.
- No vicious breeds of dog.
Campground Services & Information
- We are an aged qualified resort; one person must be at least 55 years of age. All other persons must be 40 years of age or older (80% rule applies.)
- 14 day limit for guests with children.
- Rates are based on party of two.
- Fee for extra guests is $2 per person, per day.
- Sat 66°
- Sun 67°
- Mon 70°
- Tue 76°
- Wed 71°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Golden Sun Apache Junction, AZ
- Meridian Apache Junction, AZ