Encore Venture In270 N. Clark Rd Show Low, AZ 85901
Encore Venture In270 N. Clark Rd Show Low, AZ 85901
Venture In RV Resort in Arizona is an age-qualified community located in the eastern part of the state. Nestled in the relaxed and peaceful city of Show Low, Venture In offers a 30-minute drive from the RV resort to some of the best trout fishing lakes and streams in Arizona. Show Low boasts activities that appeal to any outdoor enthusiast and to the vacationer that just wants to relax and take in the beautiful mountain surroundings.
Venture In RV Resort is perhaps best recognized for its extremely comfortable climate. With its location in the White Mountains, this RV resort in Arizona sits at an elevation of 6,300 feet, making the environment a pleasant 25 to 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix and Tucson. Open May through October, make Venture In your summer RV Resort getaway in Arizona!
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Venture In RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
During April/May and October/November there are no resort-ran activities. Amenities are open only during the season open dates.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Committe
- Arts & Crafts
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Line Dancing
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Western Line Dance classes
- Exercise Classes
- Singles Club
- Wii Games
- Happy Hour Potlucks
- Coffee and Donut Socials
- Women's Club
- Veterans Group
- Ladies Luncheons
- Variety Shows
- Poker Tournaments
- Movie Nights
- Off-site Horse Stables
- Off-site Pickleball
- Off-site Aquatic Center
- Off-site Water Aerobics
- Off-site Jacuzzi
- Off-site Hiking Trails
- On-site Post Office
- City Bus Stop
- Live Bands
- Fitness Center
- Bocce Ball
- Community Gathering BBQ Area
- Lawn Bowling
- Ice Cream Socials
- Paint 'n' Sip
- Dog Park
- Over 100 Events Every Week
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Age-qualified RV resort.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 537-4443 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall.
- Site-side high speed Internet available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards. A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.