Forest Lake Village41219 Hockey Drive Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Forest Lake Village41219 Hockey Drive Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Adventure into a real Floridian’s lifestyle at Forest Lake Village. This RV resort in Zephyrhills, Florida offers resort-style amenities, beautiful landscaping, and convenient location! Activities abound with shuffleboard, billiards, tennis, pool volleyball, and putt-putt golf leagues right at the property! Not to mention the fully stocked fishing lake ready to challenge a seasoned fisherman. It’s like being on vacation year-round when living at Forest Lakes Village.
Enjoy a peaceful retreat in the countryside of Zephyrhills at Forest Lake Village RV Resort. The suburban city located in Pasco County is known state-wide for its natural springs. Beyond the beautiful springs, you can find major shopping centers, medical facilities, and famous Gulf Beaches just 45 minutes away. At Forest Lake Village you are sure to be satisfied with a wide variety of amenities and an ideal location that truly has it all!
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Temporary Pool Closure
The pool and spa will be closing on 01/02/23 for approximately 30 days while the pool is resurfaced and a new paver pool deck is installed.
Location get directions | download resort map
Planned activities on property, Major shopping centers just minutes away, 45 minutes from the Gulf beaches, Centrally located to all major theme parks.
We currently offer the following activities:
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies are subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Site check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (813) 782-1058.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
- Thu 88°
- Fri 90°
- Sat 89°
- Sun 92°
- Mon 92°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Barrington Hills Hudson, FL
- Silver Dollar Golf, Trap Club & RV Resort Odessa, FL
- Topics Spring Hill, FL
- Winter Quarters Pasco Lutz, FL