Ramblers Rest RV Campground1300 North River Rd Venice, FL 34293
Ramblers Rest RV Campground1300 North River Rd Venice, FL 34293
Ramblers Rest RV Resort is an all-age RV park in Florida located along the Myakka River in Venice. You'll find the best of both worlds in Ramblers Rest's tranquil, wooded RV resort setting, where you're still just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Sarasota. Not only does the Myakka River run along the RV park, but Ramblers Rest in Florida is also just minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico, where one can find shark's teeth galore!
At Ramblers Rest RV Resort, there's plenty to do whether you like to go-go-go or take it nice and easy. In nearby Venice and Sarasota, you'll find a wide variety of fine dining, shopping, golfing, boating, and live entertainment within easy reach. Our RV park in Florida offers a full calendar of activities and numerous amenities to entertain you throughout your stay. Make plans today to escape the winter's chill and warm up to life at Ramblers Rest.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Pardon Our Dust - Improvements Underway at Ramblers Rest
Ramblers Rest is currently undergoing an electrical upgrade. You may experience minor construction activities through the month of October 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Ramblers Rest RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. Some activities are seasonal.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bocci Ball & Shuffleboard
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities & Trips
- Quilting & Open Sew (bring machines)
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Cabaret Nights
- Children's Playground
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Live Entertainment
- Potlucks - Happy Hours
- Ping Pong
- Exercise Classes
- Computer Classes
- Pet Run
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Trailers/boats/car dollies are not permitted on site. Storage is available for additional fee.
- Internet service is available as an additional charge through a third-party provider. Free Wi-Fi hot spots are available at designated areas in the park.