O'Connell's Yogi Bear Park970 Green Wing Road - PO Box 200 Amboy, IL 61310-0200
O'Connell's Yogi Bear Park970 Green Wing Road - PO Box 200 Amboy, IL 61310-0200
Leave your worries and hassles at the entrance gate. This Jellystone Park™ RV Resort in Illinois has fun the whole family can enjoy!
O'Connell's Yogi Bear RV Resort in Amboy continues to draw families to the Sauk Valley by providing great fun and the opportunity to reconnect in a relaxing outdoor environment. An Illinois campground located just 90 miles west of Chicago and 80 miles east of the Quad Cities, O'Connell's Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ RV resort in Illinois is both convenient and inviting.
At this Jellystone Park™ RV Resort, we work hard to be the best campground in Illinois offering fun that the whole family can enjoy. Grab your bathing suit and bring the entire family to one of our 3 pools and 2 waterslides or let the kids play in our arcade. With the most games of any campground in or around Illinois, the fun never stops here at O'Connell's Yogi Bear™ RV Resort! This is a Jellystone Park™ where Yogi Bear, Boo Boo™, and Cindy Bear™ plan fun activities day after day, and hour after hour.
Imagine a visit with our favorite (and of course, friendly) Jellystone Park™ bear in the morning followed by a game of soccer, then a sing-a-long on a hayride, and candy bar bingo in the afternoon. At O'Connell's Jellystone Park™, there's never a dull moment! The campground features an award winning themed activity program geared to all ages.
Park your car, stash your keys and come enjoy the beauty of nature and the variety of activities at O'Connell's Yogi Bear™ RV Resort.
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s21)
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Nature / Hiking Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at O'Connell's Yogi Bear Park. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Childrens Programs - Fee
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Banquet Center & Party Room
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Program
- Lake Fishing
- Weekly Dances
- 4 Playgrounds
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Kids Activities
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Nightly Outdoor Movie Theatre
- Field Games
- Visits with Jellystone Park Characters
- Paddle Boats
- Kayak Rentals
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies and Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite/Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet time: 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- Business office: Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- For the comfort of your neighbors, quiet time is from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. (strictly enforced). This means no radios, loud music, or disturbing noises. All children are to be at their own campsite during this time.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Rates Policy
- Tow Trailer Rules: Tow trailers are permitted on full hook-up RV sites if it fits within the limits of the site. In the event of oversized equipment, storage is available for an additional charge. ($45 per month) Please contact front office for storage arrangements.
- One (1) camping vehicle permitted per camping site.
- Max length on water & electric sites is 26 feet.
- Extra Person Charges: Rates are based on 2 Adults & 5 Children. $10 per night for additional overnight adults.
- Retail Monthly RV Stay: Available for stays of 30 days or more. Electricity is an additional charge.
- Rates are based on two (2) adults and dependent children.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply fundsI have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P.against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Pet Policy & Associated Fees
- Pets are allowed at campsites and in all rentals except lofts.
- Pets are allowed in the camp resort, with the pet owner responsible for cleaning up after the pet and keeping the pet under control (leashed & refrained from excessive barking).
- Pets are not allowed at the beach, Boo Boo's lake, pools, waterslide or camp resort buildings.
- Pet Walk: available 24 hours.
- Pets welcome. No breed restrictions listed, but no aggressive pets are allowed. Two (2) pets total per site. Please clean up after pets, always keep on leash, and do not leave unattended on site. Additionally, uncontrolled barking or excessive noise complaints registered against any pet may result in guests being asked to leave the campground without refund.
WiFi Availability & Associated Fees
- Paid WiFi available at clubhouse and surrounding areas through Jabba Communications (rates dependent on Internet package selected).
- Cable TV: No cable available on camping sites.
- Honey Wagon: No honey wagon service.
- Propane: Tank exchange services available. 20 lb. tanks available.
- Firewood: Due to the eminent threat of the beetle infestation firewood cannot be brought into the park. Bundles of firewood is available at the Ranger Station store.
- Golf carts are available to rent - prices vary. $100 refundable deposit required. Golf carts are sold out quickly on a first come first serve basis. Please visit us at the front office for more information on golf cart rentals.
- You may bring a golf cart of your own into the park if it meets park regulations of 4-wheeled, lights (front & rear) and horn ($15-$25 fee will apply based on height of cart). Only licensed drivers may operate the cart.
- Not permitted: 3-wheeled cars.
- Scooters, minibikes, or ATVs are not allowed in the park. Mopeds are allowed with current road license.
- Proof of insurance and a copy of driver's license(s) are required.
- We reserve the right to protect the rights of our guest, trees, and other natural beauties for the benefit and safety of all.
- Children are to be accompanied to washrooms and pools.
- Proper swim attire is required at the water slide and pool area.
- Parents need to accompany children 16 years old and younger at all water facilities.
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- All children under 18 are to be at their own site during quiet hours.
- SMOKE FREE ILLINOIS. Our campground follows the State of Illinois smoke free policy that was enacted on January 1, 2008 that prohibits smoking within 15' from any public entrance or in any public building. Campfires are part of the camping experience. However, put them out properly when not attended.
- All fires must be of reasonable size to not to endanger anyone or anything.
- Safe, slow driving is required for cars, bicycles & golf carts as children are at play throughout the entire park. Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit on all park roads.
- Management reserves the right to evict, at our discretion and without refund, any person whose conduct is objectionable or violates parks rules.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Amboy, Illinois to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- Guests assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, or boating at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
- Sat 56°
- Sun 53°
- Mon 53°
- Tue 55°
- Wed 56°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Pine Country RV & Camping Resort Belvidere, IL