Twin Lakes RV & Camping Resort1618 Memory Lane Chocowinity, NC 27817
Twin Lakes RV & Camping Resort1618 Memory Lane Chocowinity, NC 27817
Twin Lakes RV Resort is a beautiful RV resort in North Carolina, located on a peninsula between the Pamlico River and the Chocowinity Bay. As the only RV Resort in North Carolina's Beaufort County, we are very proud of the safe family atmosphere we have created and maintained over the years. This, combined with our genuine southern hospitality, are what keep families returning to Twin Lakes for a reliable RV resort experience.
While staying at Twin Lakes RV Resort don't miss the opportunity to visit the Outer Banks. The Outer Banks offers excellent golf courses, island-style restaurants, and a slower pace that attracts visitors from all over the globe...truly, a getaway from the every day, just outside Twin Lakes RV resort in North Carolina.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River
Boat Docks & Ramps
2 Swimming Pools + Kiddie Pool
Exciting Changes Coming Soon!
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Twin Lakes RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- In Season Kid's Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Game Room
- DJ's and Entertainment
- Movie Nights
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 1 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Pool hours are 10 a.m. until dusk.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- In order to rent a campsite, cabin or duplex, there must be one responsible adult 21 years of age or older in the party.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds I have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early departure or inclement weather.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed in specific duplexes and cabins. Please call Twin Lakes directly for availability. Pets are allowed but not in all duplexes or cabins. They must be kept on a leash at all times and in such a manner as to prevent being aggressive or a nuisance to others. Please clean up behind your pets. Pets are not to be left unattended outside of your camper.
Campground Services & Information
- Gas powered golf carts are not permitted.
- Golf carts are permitted for guests leasing for more than a 30 day period that have visited the store to obtain a park authorization decal. Guests are allowed golf carts for a charge of $5 per night or $25 for the year. You must have insurance on your golf cart and bring proof of insurance upon checking in. If a person is handicapped, the nightly or yearly fee can be waived.
- Electric motorized bikes are permitted for our 55+ guests. Guests who are physically challenged are also permitted to have a motorized bike after completing the proper paperwork and receiving a park authorization decal.
- Please do not arrive earlier unless you have made prior arrangements with the Campstore staff. A fee may be applied for early arrival.
- Please observe our park speed limit of 5mph unless otherwise posted.
- Please dispose of your garbage in our dumpsters located near the entrance of our park. Only household trash should be disposed of in our park.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited throughout the park except on campsites. At the campsite, they must be in a cup or a covered container, concealing the label.
- Campers may swim at their own risk in the pool. Please observe our swimming rules as posted (i.e. no diving, running, horseplay, etc.) Please remember there is not glass allowed at the pool. An adult must accompany children under the age of 14 years. Swimming in any lakes, ponds, or canals is strictly prohibited.
- ATVs are not allowed in the park. Licensed motorcycles only.
- No bicycle riding after dusk. No bike riding over the bridge. Children 16 years and younger must wear helmets.
- We are not liable for theft, vandalism, injuries, or acts of God that occur during your stay.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- No pets or smoking allowed in the duplexes or cabins.
- Grills are not provided.
- WiFi available for an additional fee.