Medina Lake RV Campground is located in the Texas Hill Country, just outside of San Antonio. This Texas Hill Country resort offers an abundance of wildlife with a junior Olympic sized swimming pool, beautiful lakeside views, and a large white tail deer population that frequently roams the grounds.
We offer large, shaded sites with picnic tables and barbecue grills. On weekends, the café serves delicious meals for all to enjoy.
At this Texas Hill Country RV campground year-round activities for all ages are planned for the entire year! Plus, Fiesta Texas, Sea World and numerous dude ranches are within 25 miles. Come stay with us. You will discover the perfect RV Campground in the Texas Hill Country for the entire family.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Medina Lake RV Campround. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies and General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 18 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (830) 751-2406.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival. Balance due on reservation start date.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- For rental accommodations, a $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check-in. You are responsible for damages to the rental and its contents, as well as to the cleanliness of the rental.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspots are located at the pool/laundry area, activity center, and welcome center.
- A maximum of 6 guests are allowed for non-member sites, RV, or tent booking.
- There is a $3 per day fee for 50amp RV campsites.