Bethpage Camp-Resort679 Brown’s Lane Urbanna, VA 23175
Bethpage Camp-Resort679 Brown’s Lane Urbanna, VA 23175
From the moment you drive through the front gate of Bethpage Camp-Resort, you’ll be greeted with our warm and welcoming staff. Feel the weight of your daily routine and stresses lift as you anticipate ultimate relaxation on the beach and quality time with your loved ones! The biggest decision you’ll have to make is which activity to do first. From movie nights to arts & crafts; live entertainment, to hay wagon rides. Make memories with friends and family while fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. Chow down at the new Poolside Cafe and Beach House Grill or make it a night to remember by playing miniature golf and enjoying 20 different flavors of ice cream at Bethpage Miniature Golf & Ice Creamery! Bethpage RV is conveniently located to many of Virginia's most popular attractions and is situated along the Rappahannock River that runs into the Chesapeake Bay.
Look What's Happening at Bethpage Camp-Resort
Come and see the latest updates at Bethpage Camp-Resort that include:
• 253 New RV Sites
Plus, pardon our dust. We're excited to share the start of these renovations to be completed in 2022:
• Revamped Pool and Pool House
• New Bathhouse
• Updated Gate House
• New Retail/Office Space
• Additional Parking
We currently offer the following activities:
- Theme Weekends
- Live Music
- Fishing Charters
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- RV Campsite check-out: by 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
After Hours Arrival
- To inquire about the availability of early/late arrival and/or late departure (requires a half-day rate charge), please contact our front desk prior to arrival at (804) 758-4349.
- Domestic feline and canine pets are welcome at the resorts. All other pets must be approved prior to arrival. Please clean up after all pets and keep them under your control. Pets must be attended to at all times. Pets are not permitted on the premises of some vacation rental cottages, facilities, water parks, beaches and swimming areas. We do not allow pets in these areas; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may be or have been present.
- Pay in full prior to arrival for Express Check-In during any visit of the season. All premium weekends are Express Check-on only. Upon arrival you will be escorted directly to your campsite. No waiting! Payment for your entire stay is required in advance.
Reservations & Payment Policy
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Advance reservations are suggested. A reservation guarantees a site but not a specific site. However, we will attempt to accommodate site requests when possible. All reservations are for two adults (ages 18+) and two children (ages 17 & under). Up to eight persons and two cars including guests and visitors may occupy one campsite. Extra adults and/or children require extra daily fees.
- Utility and cargo trailers must be parked on the guest’s campsite. At Bethpage boats and boat trailers must be parked at the marina. Alternatively, you may visit the front desk to rent a private dry storage space. At Grey’s Point boats and trailers cannot park at the marina. You will need to park at other designated areas.
- For regular operating season dates a deposit equal to one night camping is required to reserve a site (except for premium weekends). No reservations will be held without a deposit. A three-night minimum stay is required on premium weekends and must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Oyster Festival requires a two-night minimum stay for Friday arrivals, a three-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals and payment in full at the time of reservation.
- On Oyster Festival weekend, 30amp and 50amp power is available on a first-come-first-served basis at Bethpage Camp-Resort. Guests visiting this weekend are advised to bring power adapters, cable splitters and longer connection hoses.
- Check-in after 4 p.m. If available, any check-in prior to 4 p.m. will require a half-day rate charge.
- Check-out before 11 a.m. If available, late check-out requires a half-day rate charge.
- No pets are permitted in vacation rental cottage areas including the decks and interiors of cottages.
- No smoking is allowed in vacation rentals.
- All rates plus tax are based on the following maximum occupancy of overnight guests: one bedroom (4 persons), two bedrooms (6 persons) and three bedroom (8 persons).
- To qualify for a weekly or monthly rate you must stay a minimum of 7 or 30 consecutive non-premium nights. Premium nights will not qualify for any discounted rate.
- Day visitors (4 years and older) must pay the guest fee of $6 per person off season and $12 per person in season.
- Reservations require a two-night minimum (three-night minimum for premium weekends) and a deposit of 50% of the rental fees, payable at the time of reservation.
- Hewick View cottages are only available for weekly reservations during the months of July and August.
- Riverbirch Cottages have community fire rings and grills. Hewick View and River Run Cottages have one fire ring and grill per cottage.
- All three bedroom models include two bunkbeds suitable for children in bedroom #3.
- Please bring your own linens or purchase a linen package from us at $40 per bed.
- Cancellations or modifications received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Cottage rentals require a $200 security deposit paid at the time of check-in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds for early departure, inclement weather or changing to a lesser priced vacation rental.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the original party.
- All visitors, additional family members and friends are required to register at the gatehouse or office upon arrival.
- All fees are payable upon registration. We allow a maximum of eight persons and two cars per campsite including visitors.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying and/or visiting a site. The Bethpage visitor fees are $6 per person per day off-season and $12 per person per day in-season (ages 4 & above). The Grey’s Point visitor fee is $6 per person per day all season (ages 4 & above).
- Boat launch (non-campers) $10
- RV or boat storage $20 per week, $60 per month
- RV left on site (not hooked up) $10 per day
- RV left on site with utilities $17 per day
- Sewage dumping service (non-campers) $25
Campground Services & Information
Golf Cart Rentals
- Golf Carts are prohibited from leaving the property.
- Golf carts can be reserved at the time of site reservation or prior to check-in by calling 804-758-4349. Rate starts at $70 per night plus sales tax. Rental pick up time is 4pm and return time is 12 pm. Golf carts can only be rented to licensed adult drivers, 21 years or older. Anyone operating a rental golf cart must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Golf cart passengers may not exceed the number of manufactured seats on the golf cart. Other restrictions may apply.
- Private golf carts must be the property of the site reservation holder. Additionally, guests must provide a declaration page showing proof of current $100,000 golf cart liability insurance, pay the daily fee of $15 in-full at the time of registration or $150 for a season pass. All private golf cart operators must comply with resort guidelines including a lifted height maximum of 20" ground to floorboard and minimum operator age of 16 with a valid driver’s license (driver permit not valid). Music originating from golf carts must be kept at an unobtrusive volume at all times.
Bicycles and Scooters
- All foot-propelled bicycles, scooters or similar items in use after dusk must have a white light mounted on the front and a red light or red reflector mounted on the back. Electric or gas powered motor vehicles other than registered vehicles and golf carts are not permitted at the Resort. Skateboards, power wheels, hoverboards, and similar items are not permitted at the Resort.
Boats and Boat Ramp
- Robinson Creek is a No Wake Zone.
- Use of the boat ramp is included with paid overnight registration. Boats may be parked at the boat ramp for loading or unloading only. After launching, trailers must be parked in designated areas if space permits or you may rent a dry storage space at the Front Desk. NO boats, personal watercraft, jet skis or similar vehicle is permitted to be parked on any campsite space.
Tents and Vans
- Our permit does not allow us to accept ground tents or vans without water and electric hook-ups.
Water Park Restriction
- For the safety of our guests, a minimum height restriction of 48" applies for use of all waterslides. Water parks open on a varied schedule, please inquire at time of reservation.
- The Resorts reserve the right to prohibit any flying device including drones, etc. for the safety of the park and any regulatory requirements.