Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort29290 SE 8th St. Fall City, WA 98024
Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort29290 SE 8th St. Fall City, WA 98024
Tall Chief RV Resort is located in Fall City, just 25 miles from Seattle and 10 minutes from beautiful Snoqualmie Falls! Book your stay and take part in all that Seattle has to offer including Pike Place Market, local wineries, sporting, cultural events and world-class shopping! Many of Washington State's premier attractions and natural wonders are less than one hour's drive from this RV campground in Seattle!
Look What's Happening at Tall Chief
We're excited to share that renovations begin on our main restroom on April 18. Construction will continue through September 1. Our main restroom, laundry room, sites 35-39, and two yurts will be closed during this time. However, the pool restroom will be open 24-hours and we will have porta potties on site. Thank you for your patience during this process. We look forward to reopening this amenity for the enjoyment of all. (posted 4/15/2022)
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
*These activities are open Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
Please Bring Your Own Equipment: Guests are welcome to use onsite amenities using their own equipment. Park will not be checking out recreation equipment until further notice.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Swimming Pool*
- Hot Tub*
- TV/Billiards Room*
- Satellite TV at Lodge
- Mini Golf*
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon - 8 p.m. (with reservations)
- RV site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Check-in
- Guests must arrive by 10 p.m. during peak season (May 1-Sept 30) and 8 p.m. during off season (Oct 1-April 30). After these times, guests will not be able to check-in. After hours guests must park in the parking lot across from the Ranger Station then wait until morning to check-in no earlier than 8:30 a.m.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 2 pets total allowed per site. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Main lodge is open 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. The pool building is open seasonally Memorial weekend thru September.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- This park does not have sewer sites. We highly recommend that guests bring their own portable Blue Boy tote. Honeywagon services are available through Evergreen Sanitation. Pump days are Wednesdays between 8 a.m. - 12 noon. Cost $60 per service. To schedule, call Evergreen Sanitation at 800-433-1678 before 12 noon on Tuesday, the day before pumps. You will need to indicate the number of pulls, have compartments unlocked (if applicable) and make sure no vehicles or other items are blocking access. Pay over the phone via credit card at the time of scheduling or pay the driver via credit card or cash on pump day. Day and time is subject to change by Evergreen Sanitation.
- Firewood and ice are available for sale between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the ranger station.