Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina70001 Overseas Highway Long Key, FL 33001
Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina70001 Overseas Highway Long Key, FL 33001
Enjoy staying in the heart of the Florida Keys at Fiesta Key RV Resort! Discover the lush greenery and tropical feel of our spacious 28-acre resort located on an island all our own. We are surrounded by incredible Gulf of Mexico ocean views, have an on-site marina, and plenty of areas where you can relax and enjoy the sunset.
Unplug and unwind at Fiesta Key where there is no cable, but many things to see and do. Get out and enjoy the fun. Come, hook up your RV, check into one of our rentals, or stay in our on-site hotel. We offer full amenities, and fun vacation activities to keep you busy throughout your stay.
There is also an on-site restaurant, beach bar, free WiFi in the community center for streaming your favorite content, spa, pool and so much more. Popular nearby attractions include Long Key State Park, the Dolphin Research Center and Bud 'N' Mary's world famous fishing marina.
Don't miss out on this fabulous resort located in one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States! Whether you are traveling as a family or looking for a romantic getaway, our resort has something to offer everyone. Book now!
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Look What's New at Fiesta Key
Come and see the latest renovations at Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina. Upgrades include:
• 49 New RV Sites
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fiesta Key RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Ocean Swimming & Snorkeling
- Basketball & Volleyball
- Tiki Bar & Cantina Restaurant
- Marina & Boat Slips
- Dog Run
- Scheduled Entertainment
- Planned Activities
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies and Information
VIEW MORE GUIDELINES HERE (PDF)
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Long Term (aka seasonal, extended stay) is defined as a stay of one month or more.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Campsite/Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Guests aged 12 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Business Office: Sun – Thu: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. / Fri & Sat: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Hours may vary during holidays & special events and are subject to change.
- Quiet Time: 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to the information in your confirmed reservation.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
WIFI Availability & Associated Fees
- Paid WIFI available monthly on sites through Jabba Communications. (Rates dependent on internet package selected)
- $5.95 per day - 5 Mb per second
- $14.95 per week - 5 Mb per second
- $29.95 per month - 5 Mb per second
- $34.95 per month - 10 Mb per second
- All pets must be always on a leash and wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number.
- No more than two common household pets (e.g., cats and dogs) in your RV with no weight limit restrictions.
- Rentals are dog friendly only. A max of two dogs with a combined weight limit of 50 pounds may be permitted in select rentals.
Campground Services & Information
- Smoking in rentals is prohibited.
- Reservations are required for all watercraft dry or wet prior to arrival to ensure accommodations.
- A utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Wed 83°
- Thu 82°
- Fri 82°
- Sat 82°
- Sun 83°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina Big Pine Key, FL