Viewpoint RV & Golf Resort
8700 East University Drive Mesa, AZ 85207 Get Directions
- Number of Sites: 331
- 2013 Open/Close: 01/01 - 12/31
Don't Miss OurSpecial OffersView Specials >
Check Rates or Reserve Now
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 18 Years Old
- Guests aged 12 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals . For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800)822-4404.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged $59 prior to arrival.
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (800)822-4404 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 2 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of $25. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
A Note to Our Valued Guests
For age-qualified resorts, a fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies. Pets are welcome at most locations. Some pet restrictions may apply. All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person. For transient stays of one day to a week or longer, a $59 deposit is required. For stays of one month or more, a deposit of $699 is required sor stays between October and March and $200 deposit for stays between April and September. Stays for less than one week require a $59 dollar deposit. We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
Refunds are allowed with a 48-hour cancellation notice for daily and weekly reservations. A cancellation notification of less than 48-hours will result in a $25 administrative processing fee. For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for Cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of original arrival date or by September 1, which ever comes first. Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication. For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or a documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. A $3 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than thirty days.
Please note that rates and deposits may be changed without notice. City and State taxes are in addition to he published rate. Electricity and Water is metered and charged additionally along with Trash pickup for stays of thirty days or more.
2 Dogs per Site