Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed, except in lake-side villas.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow section at the back of the campground.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (336) 492-7736.
- All rates will be taxed.
- Rates cover up to 4 people.
- Additional people are $5 per person per night. Must be paid in full at time of reservation. Maximum 10 people.
- Minimum rental period is 2 nights on regular weekends and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary total prior to arrival, up to a maximum of $250.00. Security deposits are required on all rentals at time of reservation. Any remaining balance will be due upon check in.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- Deposits are required on all rental reservations.
- Annual and Seasonal sites are non-refundable after January 1st of the year in which the lease term begins.
- $100 refundable deposits are required on all Lakeside Villas.
- $50 refundable deposit on all Rustic Cabins.
- Deposits must be paid on credit card only and prior to check in.
- Cash will not be accepted for security deposits.
- In the event of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Re-booking is subject to availability.
- May only be used once.
- Credits are non-transferable.
- Excludes holidays, holiday weekends and special event weekends.
- Valid for a 12 month period.
- No Sunday or Monday arrivals from November 1st to April 1st.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that the park's gate closes at 5pm.
- All rates include free use of the Lower pools, Waterslide, Paddle Boats, Canoes, Fishing, All Activities and Events unless otherwise noted.
- All RV rates are based on a family of 6.
- Rental unit rates are based on a family of 4 (additional person fees, local taxes and security deposit will be charged at the time of your reservation)
- RV sites include water, electric (30/50 AMP), sewer (where available), & cable TV.
- Tent sites (VALUE) rates are based on a family of 6 and include water, electric, & cable TV.
- Reservations accepted for a minimum of 2 nights on regular weekends, and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
- The pool is open in May and the closing date is determined by the onset of cool weather - check with the office.
- The waterslides, paddleboats and pools are open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Electric and gas powered golf carts are permitted with a registration fee of $5.00 per day, or $50.00 per season due at check in.