Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- An energy surcharge of $3.00 per site will be added to your bill upon check out.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (920) 743-7115.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type availability are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Rental Information and Policies:
- For the comfort of our guests, smoking and pets of any kind are strictly prohibited inside our rental units. Any guests found with pets in any rental unit may be asked to leave with no refunds given.
- All rental units require a $100.00 security/cleaning deposit to be held on a credit card at the time of check-in. This deposit will be held until the unit has been cleaned and inspected after checkout.
- A (2) two night minimum is required for all midweek reservations, (3) nights on weekends and (4) nights on Holiday weekends.
- Holiday premiums apply on all our rentals for stays less than 4 nights.
- All rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Although we do our best to honor all site requests, we do not guarantee specific site number requests.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- All weekends/activities are subject to change. Please check our website for current updates.
- For information or to make Reservations please contact us at (800) 986-2267 or (920) 743-7115.
- Please note, when making reservations online, you will be contacted in order to secure payment.
- No online reservations are guaranteed without payment in full.
- We accept reservations up to one year in advance and rates may be subject to change.
- In order to expedite the check-in process, all reservations are to be prepaid in full within 7 days from the date of the booking.
- Reservations not secured/prepaid by check or credit/debit card will automatically be cancelled after 7 days from the date of the booking.
- We will make every effort to reserve the site number you request, but we cannot guarantee specific site requests due to camper sizes and other campground concerns.
- Early check-ins are subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late check-outs will be charged $10.00 for every 30 minutes, unless pre-approved by management. Please confirm your arrival and departure dates at check-in. You are responsible for all nights reserved. For our guests arriving after office hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and to confirm your reservation. Upon arrival, your gate card, receipt and a map to your site will be in the late arrival box. Please come in to the office the next morning and register.
- Our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the highest quality recreation experience Door County has to offer. Please let us know immediately of any concerns regarding your site or our facilities and service.
- You are responsible for all nights reserved.
- If you are unable to complete your stay, for any reason, no refunds will be given.
- Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature.