Voyager RV Resort & Hotel8701 S Kolb Rd Tucson, AZ 85756
Voyager RV Resort & Hotel8701 S Kolb Rd Tucson, AZ 85756
Voyager RV Resort in Arizona has it all: the special feeling of a real community, wonderful friends, neighbors, and the endless array of things to do and places to go. Setting your course for Voyager, a premier Tucson RV resort, means truly discovering the "Best of the Southwest" in Arizona. For a day, a season, or a lifetime, we are here to show you all of the perks of desert living.
The newest development at Voyager RV Resort, The Bay, is an upscale manufactured home community. Our homes are custom built in Phoenix, ground-set, fully landscaped, and finished with a beautiful, durable sand stucco finish. Efficiency in heating and cooling is enhanced by dual glaze windows and high level insulation. Some of the homes at our RV resort in Arizona even offer large screened patio areas and matching storage buildings. The Bay has been designated a "Blue Ribbon Community" by the MHC. We are proud to present The Bay as yet another way to enjoy the resort lifestyle at the Voyager!
Nature / Hiking Trails
High Speed Internet $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Voyager RV Resort & Hotel. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Glass Fusion Shop
- Bocci Ball
- Lapidary Shop
- Quilters clubs and classes
- Line Dancing
- Activities Office
- Activities Director
- Ballroom Dancing
- Card Rooms
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Silver Shop
- Stained Glass Shop
- Painting Classes
- Discussion Groups
- Wood Carvers Group
- Wood Shop
- Ballroom with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Square Dancing
- Monthly Dances
- Line Dance Classes
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Wi-Fi Hot spot areas
- Hiking Club
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Photography Club
- Weekly Potlucks
- Yoga Classes
- Zumba Classes
- Fitness Facility
- Music Vocal and Instrumental
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- Hotel/Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 574-5000 (Option 0) prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. No vicious breeds of dogs.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 424-9191.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi hotspot located in the courtyard, pool area, and computer room.
- High speed Internet and additional WiFi service available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
- Mailbox key deposit is $15 ($10 refundable).
- Tue 94°
- Wed 92°
- Thu 92°
- Fri 88°
- Sat 84°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Valley Vista RV Resort Benson, AZ