Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
General Policies & Information
HOURS & CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS
- RV Check-in: 12 noon
- RV Site Check-out: 12 noon
- Rental Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ranger Station Mon - Thu: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ranger Station Fri - Sat: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Click here to download this form: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
AFTER HOURS ARRIVAL
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
RATES & CANCELLATION POLICY
Site Assignments & Incidentals
- Sites and locations are not guaranteed
- Tow Trailer Rules: If customers are towing a boat, ATV trailer, or cargo trailer, etc. they are required to park them in the main parking lot, located at the bottom of lodge hill. Tow trailers are NOT allowed on RV sites. If you are traveling with additional tow equipment, parking is available at the main parking lot.
- Tent Camping: Sites without power are in Sections I and D and are approximately 1 mile from all the amenities in the park.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Sites are not pre-assigned and are first come, first served.
- Maximum of six (6) persons per site. More than six (6) persons will require rental of an additional site.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged prior to arrival for rental reservations.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call the Thousand Trails Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 or use the “Current Reservation” option on www.thousandtrails.com to change or cancel your reservation. Changes or cancellations on the first day of the reservation can only be made via phone.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two (2) days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven (7) days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- No shows in rentals are subject to penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
PET POLICY & ASSOCIATED FEES
- Pets welcome.
- Please clean up after pets. Do not leave unattended on camping site.
- Pets may also be permitted in rentals; please check rental page for more information.
WIFI AVAILABILITY & ASSOCIATED FEES
- WiFi is available at the Lodge only. Not available at camping sites.
- Cable TV: No, cable is not offered at this time.
- Honey Wagon: Yes, $25 per pump out paid in advance.
- Propane: Yes, available every Tuesday (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.) available at Trading Post every Saturday (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.). Please visit our front desk or call (530) 692-3212 for rates.
- Electric Golf Carts only. Licensed driver required.
- Golf Cart Rentals: We do not offer golf cart rentals currently.
- Fishing License: Required. Can be purchased online.
- Horseback Riding: We do not offer horseback riding currently.
THOUSAND TRAILS ONLY POLICIES
- Members are allowed two (2) passenger vehicles. Each vehicle must be driven by a card-carrying member. Extra vehicles are charged $10 for the car and driver.
- RV Storage: Yes, at $61/month.
- Visitor Park Pass: All guests who arrive at the property to visit a member are subject to a $10 fee.