Thousand Trails Wilderness Lakes30605 Briggs Rd Menifee, CA 92584
Thousand Trails Wilderness Lakes30605 Briggs Rd Menifee, CA 92584
Wilderness Lakes RV Resort is a flat, 80-acre RV Resort in California with fishing canals that weave throughout the park. As a centrally-located RV camp, it is close to shopping, hospitals and freeways in California's Los Angeles region. The surrounding area has been changing quite dramatically with housing projects on two sides and dairy farms on the other. The temperatures are mild in the winter and warm to hot in the summer, making Wilderness Lakes a perfect RV campground no matter what time of year.
At Wilderness Lakes RV Resort, our 523 sites include RV sites, rental cottages and cabins. The general store is open five days a week for all of your convenience needs. Plus, our on-site package delivery lockers allow guest to vacation with the assurance of receiving packages and deliveries in safety and ease.
Locally, there are numerous golf courses within a 15-mile radius of Wilderness Lakes with one only two miles from the campground. Old Town Temecula is only 17 miles to the south of our RV campground and offers great dining and shopping in true California style. The Pechanga Resort and Casino is about 20 miles south of the resort and is the largest gambling casino in the state. It has weekend entertainment, seven restaurants and a non-smoking section for gambling. Diamond Valley Lakes is just 5 miles to the east of the resort and has boat rentals and fishing. Most of the major theme parks, such as Disneyland, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Wild Animal Park are all about 1 ½ hours away.
Package Delivery Lockers $$
New Check-in Time at Wilderness Lakes
Effective Sept 1st, the Ranger Station will be open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Guests arriving before or after hours must use Online Check-in. For more on checking in online, visit: https://www.rvonthego.com/online-check-in.
Location get directions | download resort map
At Wilderness Lakes, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Children's Program
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground. They are permitted on RV sites, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Packages mailed to Wilderness Lakes will only be received via Parcel Pending. The Ranger station will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visithttps://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visithttps://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- A fishing permit is required to fish at Wilderness Lakes. Permits are available for a fee at the ranger station or Country Store.
- Tue 67°
- Wed 53°
- Thu 53°
- Fri 58°
- Sat 65°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Soledad Canyon Acton, CA