Yosemite Lakes RV Resort31191 Hardin Flat Rd. Groveland, CA 95321
Yosemite Lakes RV Resort31191 Hardin Flat Rd. Groveland, CA 95321
Yosemite Lakes RV Camping is an authentic American RV campground located just outside of California's beautiful Yosemite National Park. Ideally situated just 5 miles from the west gate of the park entrance, this 400-acre preserve is a wonderland of activity during the summer. The South Fork of the Tuolumne River running through the preserve is ideal for swimming, fishing and panning for gold. This RV campground in California is just 35 miles west of Lake Don Pedro where fishing, boating and water skiing are popular pastimes. The state's largest public cavern, Moaning Cavern, is also a well-known local attraction.
With 254 full hook-ups, 130 tent sites, and a variety of cabin and yurt setups, Yosemite Lakes RV Camping is ready for your visit. Our RV campground in California is set in one of the most majestic natural settings in the country with plenty of woods, water and mountains to explore right outside your campsite.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Look What's Happening at Yosemite Lakes
We're excited to share these renovations to be completed in 2022:
• 7 Bathhouse Renovations
• More 50amp Sites
• Welcome Center & Lodge Renovations
• New Playground
• Updated Sports Amenities
• Updated Rental Cabins/Cottages
• Updated Performance Pavilion
• Walking Trail Rehab
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Yosemite Lakes RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Mini Golf
- Children's Playground
- Pool Table
- Table and Board Games
- Fishing (Seasonal)
- Swimming (in the summer)
- Summer Bus to Yosemite National Park (additional fee)
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Welcome Center: 209-962-0104
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- RV and Campsite check-in: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Front Desk: Sun - Sat, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged five years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
A Call Box is located to the right of the Welcome Center door. RV/tent site guests, press the on-call button to speak with a ranger. RV/tent site guests cannot set up after 10 p.m. due to campground quiet hours (10 p.m. - 8 a.m.). For rental guests, locate the packet (containing keys, a map, and resort information) for your reservation in the lockers in front of the Welcome Center. Rental guests can check-in at any time.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit will be held on account for a future stay.
- Rental Pet Policy: Pets are allowed in select rentals for an additional fee of $10 per night/per pet, $50 maximum per stay. There are no breed restrictions. RV pet policy: maximum is three 3& pets per site.
- Sun 81°
- Mon 83°
- Tue 84°
- Wed 85°
- Thu 86°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Yosemite RV Resort Coarsegold, CA