Encore Bulow3345 Old Kings Road South Flagler Beach, FL 32136
Encore Bulow3345 Old Kings Road South Flagler Beach, FL 32136
Bulow RV Resort is the perfect location for those who appreciate an unspoiled Florida environment. Nestled on the banks of Bulow Creek, many of our guests enjoy boating, fishing, hiking and cycling. With direct access to Bulow Creek or a short drive to the Intracoastal Waterway, Bulow RV Resort is a water lover's paradise.
Staying at an Encore Flagler Beach-Palm Coast RV resort gives you incredible access to a number of outdoor recreational activities in Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach and St. Augustine - including six golf courses nearby. Closer to home, Bulow RV Resort guests enjoy a small-town feeling in our community, complete with an on-site shop, bar and activities center. You'll feel right at home among your friendly neighbors.
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bulow RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Planned Activities
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Dog Park
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in for RV and tent sites: 12 noon
- Check-in for rentals: 3 p.m.
- Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age: 21 years
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside the normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down campers: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Special Events (Race Week / Bike Week / Coke 400 / Biketober Fest) and Rallies: Reservations canceled 90 days prior to an event will be entitled to a full refund. Reservations canceled between 60 and 31 days prior to event will have a cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations made within 30 days of event are not entitled to a refund.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. See more here.