Riverside RV Resort9770 SW County Road 769 Arcadia, FL 34269
Riverside RV Resort9770 SW County Road 769 Arcadia, FL 34269
There are places on this earth where an undiscovered paradise awaits visitors to bask in their beauty. Riverside RV Resort and Campground is one such place. We are a Florida Campground that welcomes you to come stay and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and soothing experience.
When you enter the resort, a Florida RV Campground, you will arrive to warm, friendly smiles and waving palm trees. Even the clouds slow down a bit as they pass by the park; perhaps to enjoy the atmosphere of Riverside RV Resort and Campground.
The incredible views from our FL RV Campground would be incentive enough to spend a few days here, but where would a resort be without great amenities? We offer spacious sites and fun organized activities. Our list of great park features is extensive with shimmering swimming pools, great fishing spots, boating, a game room, volleyball, table tennis, activity center, picnic grove, a playground, shuffleboard, horseshoes, pickle ball courts and exceptional weekly entertainment. There will never be a dull moment!
Pleasant strolls, soothing swims, tranquil fishing and relaxing boat rides are commonplace at our "riverside oasis". Come visit our resort, and get a glimpse of paradise.
Look What's New at Riverside RV Resort
Come and see the latest renovations at Riverside RV Resort. Upgrades include:
• 49 New RV Sites
We currently offer the following activities:
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 287-2757.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- We do not allow tent camping. Please do not bring tents to the resort when you camp.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the office. Additional WiFi available at the site for a fee.
- Golf carts must be registered with the resort upon arrival. Drivers under 18 years are not permitted. Proof of a minimum of $50,000 liability insurance is required.