Encore Royal Coachman1070 Laurel Road East Nokomis, FL 34275
Encore Royal Coachman1070 Laurel Road East Nokomis, FL 34275
Royal Coachman RV Resort, one of the finest and highest rated RV resorts in the nation, awaits your arrival. This incredible, scenic RV park in Florida offers every possible amenity and is only minutes away from the best beaches and local attractions. Outstanding activities, hospitality and service are among the many attributes of this RV park -- the only thing missing is you in coastal Florida. Visit us at Royal Coachman and see why our RV resort consistently rates among the country's best.
At Royal Coachman RV Resort, our staff is friendly and knowledgeable about every aspect of our property. So whether you need directions to one of the local hot-spots from our RV park in Florida, or you need assistance with our on-site amenities and activities, we are all here to make your stay the best it can be.
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Royal Coachman RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Mini Golf
- Bicycle Club
- Card Room
- Exercise Classes
- Scrap Booking
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Coordinator
- Planned Activities
- Stain Glass
- Water Aerobics
- Internet Cafe
- Pickleball lessons
- Tai Chi
- Monthly Picnics
- Pool Parties & Ice Cream Socials
- Rock Painting
- Dinner Dances
- Holiday Parties
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rentals check-in: 4 p.m.
- RV & Rentals check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 16 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- We offer a free WiFi hotspot. Additional WiFi is available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
Nearby RV Resorts
- Ramblers Rest Venice, FL
- Terra Ceia Palmetto, FL
- Winter Quarters Manatee Bradenton, FL