Twin Mills Campground1675 W. SR 120 Howe, IN 46746
Twin Mills Campground1675 W. SR 120 Howe, IN 46746
Everyone at Twin Mills RV Resort is dedicated to helping you enjoy the very best in family camping. Our Northern Indiana RV park offers so much more than shaded campsites and full hook-ups; Twin Mills also has outstanding RV resort facilities, a great recreation program, and the friendliest staff in Northern Indiana. We feel confident that our RV park is a place that you will return to again and again.
Twin Mills Camping Resort is located on South Twin Lake with a pristine sandy swimming beach. When you stay with Twin Mills RV Resort, you'll find the area to be rich in culture and heritage. With one of the largest Amish settlements in the U.S., we share our highways with horse and buggy travel. Shipshewana, home to the famous Shipshewana Flea Market, is also a host of craft, antique, and country decor shops, and it's only seven miles away from this Northern Indiana RV park. Several challenging golf courses are just a short drive from Twin Mills RV Resort, so don't forget your clubs. Visit us in Northern Indiana at our family-friendly RV park, and share in our culture, history, local color, family fun and wonderful food.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Twin Mills Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Card Room
- Children's Program
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Sand Badminton
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 2 p.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Guests aged 17 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Same day reservations are not permitted at Twin Mills.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early departure.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets friendly (limit 2 pets).
Campsite Services & Information
- Personal golf carts are permitted and must be registered at check-in with proof of insurance. An official golf cart sticker will be issued and must be placed on the lower right corner of the windshield.
- Renting carts from a vendor other than Twin Mills must be approved by Camp Resort Management.