Sturbridge RV Resort19 Mashapaug Rd. Sturbridge, MA 01566
Sturbridge RV Resort19 Mashapaug Rd. Sturbridge, MA 01566
Sturbridge RV Resort is a quaint New England treasure, nestled on 200-acres of picturesque woodlands. We are sure you will find that our host of resort-style amenities provide nothing short of a memorable vacation at a top RV campground in Massachusetts. Fill your day with activities going on at the resort or by just sitting back and relaxing with your family and friends. It's your choice and when you include Sturbridge RV Resort in your vacation plans, you will make memories that last a lifetime!
Sturbridge has maintained a unique blend of modern convenience and historical charm. Located approximately 60 miles west of Boston, Sturbridge is most famous for the Old Sturbridge Village living history museum. Additionally the local area to this RV campground in Massachusetts offers an exciting array of shopping, dining, and recreation choices and is easily accessible via major routes from all directions.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Nature / Hiking Trails
Sturbridge Pool Closed for the Season
Due to some needed structural repairs, the campground swimming pool is closed for the remainder of the season. During the closure, the pond, beach and many other great amenities await you at Sturbridge RV Resort, including our brand-new kayaks and pedal boats, row boats, inflatable jump pad with water slide, mini golf, bocce, volleyball, two playgrounds, and horseshoes, as well as a full activity schedule throughout the season.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sturbridge RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Coordinator
- Beach Fishing
- Card Room
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Sturbridge Pool Closed for the Season: Due to some needed structural repairs, the campground swimming pool is closed for the remainder of the season. During the closure, the pond, beach and many other great amenities await you at Sturbridge RV Resort, including our brand-new kayaks and pedal boats, row boats, inflatable jump pad with water slide, mini golf, bocce, volleyball, two playgrounds, and horseshoes, as well as a full activity schedule throughout the season.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Pets are allowed. Two pets total per site. Please clean up after pets and keep on leash at all times. Do not leave unattended on site. Pets may also be permitted in select rental cabins and cottages.
After Hours Check-in
- Guests must arrive by 11 p.m. Guests arriving after 11 p.m. will not be able to check-in. You may park in front of the resort to wait until morning to check-in.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- By using for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for dialy and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.