Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Site Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Site Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Rental Unit Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 362-6736.
- No pets are allowed in rental units.
- No smoking is allowed in rental units.
- There is a $100.00 cash security deposit due upon check in that will be returned when you leave, providing there is no damage to the rental unit.
- There is a lodging tax rate of 9% for Rentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- All deposits must be received within 7 days of making the reservation.
- Reservations not secured by a deposit within the 7 days will be cancelled.
- There is a $100.00 cash deposit for cabin rentals.
- Reservations can only be held by making a deposit.
- Refunds will not be issued due to the discomfort of weather since camping is an outdoor experience.
- Rates included 2 adults and their children.
- Any additional children age 6-17 are $3 extra per day, and $6 overnight.
- Adults 18 and older are $7.50 per day, and $12 overnight.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.