General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- In addition, for rentals, a $100 cash security deposit is due upon check-in. Providing there is no damage to the rental, this deposit will be returned when you leave.
- There is a lodging tax rate of 9% for rentals.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- Smoking is not permitted in rentals.
- Skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, electric kids cars, etc. are not permitted. Only bikes are allowed in the park. Helmets are required for ages 16 and under. Put away bikes before dusk for safety.