Lake Myers Campground2862 U.S. 64 West Mocksville, NC 27028
Lake Myers Campground2862 U.S. 64 West Mocksville, NC 27028
Lake Myers RV Resort is a spacious, "has it all" family-oriented destination RV resort in North Carolina spread out across 74 acres. Lake Myers and the adjacent RV resort are perfect for overnight or extended-stay camping on a seasonal basis; we have sites that include 30 amp full hook-ups. While planning a trip to our RV resort in North Carolina, consider the lake-side villa rentals, which sleep up to four and include full bedroom linens, appliances, kitchenware and a full bathroom with shower.
Lake Myers RV Resort in North Carolina has an ideal location: close to major cities and tourist attractions, yet plenty of solitude among the trees.
Call park for information on winter season amenities.
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Myers RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Live Entertainment
- Children's Activities
- Horseshoe Pits
- Basketball Courts
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Gate closes: 5 p.m.
- Pets are allowed, except in lakeside villas.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (336) 492-7736.
- All rates will be taxed.
- Rates cover up to 4 people.
- Additional people are $10 per person per night. Must be paid in full at time of reservation. Maximum 10 people.
- Minimum rental period is 2 nights on regular weekends and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary total prior to arrival, up to a maximum of one night rack rate. Security deposits are required on all rentals at time of reservation. Any remaining balance will be due prior to check in.
- $250 refundable deposits are required on all Lakeside Villas.
- $50 refundable deposit on all Rustic Cabins.
- Deposits must be paid on credit card only and prior to check in.
- Cash will not be accepted for security deposits.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out. There are no refunds for holiday weekends: Memorial Day, Labor Day or Fourth of July.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for future stays.
- Re-booking is subject to availability.
- May only be used once.
- Credits are non-transferable.
- Excludes holidays, holiday weekends and special event weekends.
- Valid for a 12 month period.
Campground Services & Information
- Sunday & Monday arrivals not permitted from November 1st to April 1st.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Parking is limited to two vehicles per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow section at the back of the campground.
- All rates include free use of the lower pools, canoes, & fishing, all activities and events unless otherwise noted.
- All RV rates are based on a family of 6.
- Rental rates are based on a family of 4 (additional person fees, local taxes & security deposit will be charged at the time of your reservation).
- RV sites include water, electric (30amp) & cable TV. Sewer and 50amp sites when available.
- Reservations accepted for a minimum of 2 nights on regular weekends, and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
- The pool is open in May and the closing date is determined by the onset of cool weather - check with the office.
- Electric powered golf carts are permitted with a registration fee of $5 per day, or $50 per season due at check-in.
- Wed 48°
- Thu 74°
- Fri 78°
- Sat 74°
- Sun 72°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Forest Lake Advance, NC