Long Beach RV & Camping Resort2215 Willow Road Seaview, WA 98644
Long Beach RV & Camping Resort2215 Willow Road Seaview, WA 98644
The Long Beach RV camping preserve is a beautiful 22-acre RV camp in Washington located just 1,200 feet from the Pacific Ocean. Take one of our beach paths down to the water and enjoy 28 miles of dog friendly beach. All of the sites at the Long Beach preserve are full RV camping hookups and satellite friendly. Our RV camp also offers a wonderful summer recreation program in Washington that is fun for the whole family.
Just two miles up the road from the Long Beach RV camping preserve is the city of Long Beach, where you will find plenty of shops and, perhaps, the perfect gift. Downtown also hosts a variety of wonderful restaurants. You will also find an arcade, a go-cart track and museums. When you choose our Long Beach RV camp in Washington you'll have plenty to do downtown, so make sure you plan extra time to enjoy all the sites.
The Long Beach Peninsula is a great destination for nature lovers, too! Here at the preserve we often have elk, deer, bald eagles and black bears that make their way through the park. The peninsula also has two beautiful lighthouses. There are bike paths and nature trails that all offer spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. All this adventure is waiting for you just minutes from our Long Beach RV campgrounds along the coast of Washington.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Nature / Hiking Trails
Seasonal Swimming Pool
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Long Beach RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Beach Fishing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV site check-in: 12 noon
- RV site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. 3 pets total permitted per site. Please clean up after pets and keep on a leash no longer than 10 feet. Do not leave pets unattended on site. Pets are permitted on the beach that is accessible from our resort. The 28 mile stretch of beach is dog friendly. Dogs are welcome off the leash to run and play in the ocean. This is not a swimming beach. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- All RV sites have full hookups. In some sites utilities, especially sewer, will require extensions to connect. It is recommended to have extra sewer extension to be sure to be able to connect. A dump station is also available.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at the lodge and in the laundry areas. WiFi plans are available for purchase in the park.
- Sites are not pre-assigned and are first come, first serve.
- Sites accommodate up to 40' RV or Trailer.
- Camping in vehicles is prohibited.
- Tue 55°
- Wed 55°
- Thu 56°
- Fri 54°
- Sat 54°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Oceana RV & Camping Resort Ocean City, WA