Fiesta Grande RV Resort1511 East Florence Blvd Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Fiesta Grande RV Resort1511 East Florence Blvd Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Fiesta Grande RV Resort is an age-qualified community centrally located between Phoenix and Tucson near the Interstate. A fun and friendly community, this RV resort in Casa Grande has its visitors' wants and needs in mind, and amenities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay.
At Encore's Fiesta Grande RV Resort, guests enjoy a spacious lounging area among the peaceful palms, and a gleaming wood parquet dance floor that hosts top-notch entertainers. Fiesta Grande boasts over 22,000 square feet of recreational facilities. Our Arizona RV community's full-time Activity Coordinator delivers a diverse program of dances, classes, dinners, tours, golf, and craft projects.
Fiesta Grande RV Resort is within the city limits of Casa Grande, a location that affords residents the protection of city fire, police, and EMT services. Our RV resort in Casa Grande is within easy walking distance of a medical center, grocery stores, banks, restaurants, shopping centers, Walmart, and Home Depot.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
No Pet Fees At Fiesta Grande
Currently pet fees are waived at the resort until further notice.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fiesta Grande RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Guided Tours
- Jam Sessions & Karaoke
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service (Non-denominational)
- Computer Club
- Ballroom with Platform
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Hiking Club
- Line Dancing
- Men/Women Golf League
- Planned Activities
- Pool Tournaments
- Solos (Singles) Group
- 3 Pickleball Courts
- Tap dancing
- Water Volleyball
- Senior Softball League
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
- Check-in: 11 a.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Age qualified community.
- Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks. Restrictions to amenities may apply to children under 18.
- Extra persons are $2 per person per day, with a max limit of 14 days (based on double occupancy)
- For stays 30 days or longer please call for availability.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No tent camping permitted. RVs must be self-contained.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Polices:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Extended Stay (3 months or more) Reservation Policy
- You credit card will be charge a 1 month deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival or before September 1st of the current year applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation.
- For seasonal stays (90 day/longer) need to call Arizona Public Service Toll Free 1-800-253-9405 for your electric service connection. We recommend your meter to be activated several days prior to your arrival.
Monthly Stays 30 days to 89 days
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays up to 89 days, this deposit will be due upon arrival and applied to your final electric bill.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Less than 60 days will receive no refund; your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Pet fees (currently pet fees are waived at the resort until further notice.).
- Call for dog site availability for extended stay (3 months or longer).
- No dogs allowed around resort buildings.
- Dogs may be walked in designated areas on a leash.
- Dog must be kept on a leash of no more than 8 feet.
- Dogs may be carried on bikes, in arms or in cars.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up pet dropping.
- Drainage basins and cactus plants are not safe areas for pets.
- Dogs are not allowed to urinate on or near any plants.
- Dogs must be kept inside your RV if you are gone.
- Vicious dogs are not allowed.
- Max 2 dogs per site.
- Dobermans, Pit Bulls and Rottweiler are not allowed.
- Immediate eviction will follow any dog bite or attack.
- You will be held liable for any property damage caused by your dog.
- Pet owners with 3 violations will have their tenancy terminated by Fiesta Grande.
- Please call for monthly reservations for pet sites.