Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check in: 11 a.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Age qualified community.
- Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks. Restrictions to amenities may apply to children under 18.
- Extra persons are $2 per person per day, with a max limit of 14 days (based on double occupancy)
- For stays 30 days or longer please call for availability.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No tent camping permitted. RVs must be self-contained.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Polices:
Extended Stay (3 months or more) Reservation Policy
- You credit card will be charge a 1 month deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival or before September 1st of the current year applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation.
- For seasonal stays (90 day/longer) need to call Arizona Public Service Toll Free 1-800-253-9405 for your electric service connection. We recommend your meter to be activated several days prior to your arrival.
Monthly Stays 30 days to 89 days
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays up to 89 days, this deposit will be due upon arrival and applied to your final electric bill.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Less than 60 days will receive no refund; your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Pet fees (per pet/limit of 2 pets): Daily - $3, Monthly - $30, Annually - $60
- Call for dog site availability for extended stay (3 months or longer).
- No dogs allowed around resort buildings.
- Dogs may be walked in designated areas on a leash.
- Dog must be kept on a leash of no more than 8 feet.
- Dogs may be carried on bikes, in arms or in cars.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up pet dropping.
- Drainage basins and cactus plants are not safe areas for pets.
- Dogs are not allowed to urinate on or near any plants.
- Dogs must be kept inside your RV if you are gone.
- Vicious dogs are not allowed.
- Max 2 dogs per site.
- Dobermans, Pit Bulls and Rottweiler are not allowed.
- Immediate eviction will follow any dog bite or attack.
- You will be held liable for any property damage caused by your dog.
- Pet owners with 3 violations will have their tenancy terminated by Fiesta Grande.
- Please call for monthly reservations for pet sites.