Encore Golden Sun999 W. Broadway Avenue Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Encore Golden Sun999 W. Broadway Avenue Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Golden Sun RV Resort is an age-qualified RV community nestled in Apache Junction, Arizona, with breathtaking views of the Superstition Mountains right out back.
Plenty of activities await our Apache Junction RV resort guests and the location is great for travelers who want to escape the cold winters up north and enjoy the warm weather out west. Whether you enjoy relaxing by the pool and admiring the beautiful Mountain views, taking a fun-filled exercise class, or participating in a game of bingo, we have an activity for you. Golden Sun RV Resort is conveniently located near shopping, dining, hiking, fishing and boating, as well as world-class medical facilities. Stay a day, a week, a month or the whole year!
This Encore Apache Junction RV resort also has on-site park model sales and seasonal rentals available.
Golden Sun Pickleball Court Upgrades
Beginning December 26th, 2022, we will begin the construction phase of this project, and the courts will not be available for your use at this time. What can guests look forward to with the new pickleball courts? We anticipate being able to open our new pickleball courts by next March, based on contractor availability. Rest assured that during this temporary closure, many other amenities await you at Golden Sun, including our clubhouse, swimming pool and spa, game room and fitness center. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding as we complete this amenity upgrade.
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Golden Sun RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Computer Club
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Weekly Dances
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Exercise Classes
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Committee
- Activities Director
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Potlucks
- Bingo/Card Playing
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Live Entertainment
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Water Aerobics
- Horseshoes (TBD)
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (480) 983-3760 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Maximum of 2 pets.
Campground Services & Information
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards. A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Sat 66°
- Sun 67°
- Mon 70°
- Tue 76°
- Wed 71°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Countryside Apache Junction, AZ
- Meridian Apache Junction, AZ