Meridian RV Resort1901 S Meridian Rd Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Meridian RV Resort1901 S Meridian Rd Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Meridian RV Resort is an RV-only, new generation boutique community in Arizona where you don’t get lost in the numbers! Canadians and Americans all call Meridian home for the winter. They spend their time fulfilling that life long “bucket list.”
At Meridian RV Resort you will enjoy the cool desert evenings and the invigorating sunny days. With more than 310 days of sun each year, the weather allows for relaxation and enjoyment.
With the Superstition Mountains as a backdrop, Meridian RV Resort offers beautiful amenities, an activity schedule bursting with interesting things to do, from hiking and golf to arts and crafts as well as weekly dinners and entertainment. You’ll be close to shopping, concerts, restaurants, professional sports and golf, yet far enough away from the bustle of city life to make this your ideal winter home.
Come experience the resort, showcasing 258, 50-200 amp sites with the Superstition Mountains as the backdrop. We offer an inviting clubhouse, tranquil lagoon pool and spa, outdoor patio, and six guest suites for visiting family and friends!
There is a sparkling laundry facility with SMART phone payment capability – and don’t forget the fire pit and fitness, billiard, dart, craft, wood shop and card rooms!
Are you bringing along your four-legged friends? There are four designated pet areas conveniently located throughout the Resort. It is evident that Meridian RV Resort is a “next generation” resort.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Meridian RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- Craft and Yard Sales
- Movie Nights
- The Newlywed Game
- Music and Dancing
- Comedy & Variety Shows
- Ice Cream Socials
- Wood Shop
- End Of Season Party
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies and General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
- Age qualified resort. Minimum check-in age is 55. A fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies.
- Pets are allowed. Some pet restrictions may apply. Limit of two dogs per site.
Deposit, Reservation & Payment Policies
- All rates are based on a party of two.
- Extra guests are charged at a rate of $4 per day, per person.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 726-8744.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- For stays of one day to a month, a $59 deposit is required.
- For stays of one to six months, a deposit of $250 is required.
- For annual stays, a $500 deposit is required.
- Electricity is billed directly by SRP for stays longer than 30 days. SRP can be reached at (602) 236-8888.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.City and state taxes are in addition to the published rate.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Taxes are additional on all reservations.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- A deposit equal to one night rack rate is required to reserve (refundable after check-out walk through). The balance is due on arrival.
- A $150 cleaning fee applies.
- 30-day minimum stay required.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.