Encore Suni Sands1960 East 32nd St Yuma, AZ 85365
Encore Suni Sands1960 East 32nd St Yuma, AZ 85365
Known as "The Friendliest Park" in Yuma, many guests return season after season. At Suni Sands RV Resort, we pride ourselves on a clean park, well-kept facilities, and many activities. Our private walkway to the WalMart Superstore next door makes this RV resort in Yuma popular with residents who arrive without a car or are conserving on gas. Walk, golf cart, or scooter to WalMart for all your shopping needs!
Located in town, our RV resort in Yuma is close to theaters, swap meets/flea markets, a new state-of-the-art mall, International Airport, hotels, and many wonderful restaurants. The Mexican border town of Los Algodones is approximately 10 miles from Suni Sands RV Resort. Shop in Mexico for arts & crafts and enjoy the dance, music and culture. We are 3 hours from both Phoenix and San Diego, CA. Quartzite is 90 minutes north, close enough for a day trip during January's "Main Event" and Rock, Gem & Mineral Show.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
High Speed Internet $$
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Suni Sands RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Committee
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Monthly Dances
- Water Aerobics
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Weekly Potlucks
- Movie Nights
- Yoga Class
- Zumba Class
- Water Volleyball
- Weekly Golf Outings
- Weekly Karaoke
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 11 a.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 726-5941 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. We allow small dogs.
Campground Services & Information
- An RV size restriction of 35' or less applies for long term stays 30 days or longer.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall/deck. Additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications and high speed Internet available from Time Warner Communications both for a fee.