Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In Time: 11:00 AM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9326.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For monthly and seasonal reservations, utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund.
- Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- An RV size restriction of 35' or less applies for long term stays 30 days or longer.
- We allow small dogs.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall/deck. Additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications and high speed Internet available from Time Warner Communications both for a fee.