Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Check In: 1 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office Hours: Mon - Fri (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.). (Information for late arrivals is sent in the reservation confirmation email.)
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Pets are allowed. Limit 2 dogs per site. Other pet restrictions may apply.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit prior to arrival. Amount of deposit required is dependent on length of stay.
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- A $150 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Daily/Weekly Cancellation Policy:
- If a RV site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
Extended Stay Cencellation Policy:
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of original arrival date or by September 1, whichever comes first. Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication. For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- For age-qualified resorts, a 14 day limit on guests and children applies.
- All rates are based on a party of two. Additional fees for additional guests may apply.
- A deposit equal to the rate for one night is required for transient stays of less than a week.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of $699 is required.
- A $200 deposit is required for transient stays of one to three weeks.
- The entire balance is due upon arrival for all reservations.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter; however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- Please note that rates and deposits may be changed without notice.
- City and State taxes are in addition to the published rate.
- Electricity and water is metered and charged additionally along with trash pickup for stays of thirty days or more. $150 Electric Deposit is charged at Check in for any reservation 30 days or longer.