ViewPoint RV & Golf Resort8700 East University Drive Mesa, AZ 85207
ViewPoint RV & Golf Resort8700 East University Drive Mesa, AZ 85207
ViewPoint RV Resort in Arizona is a well-maintained golf and RV community set at the base of the Superstition Mountains in Mesa. Just outside the Tonto National Forest, ViewPoint offers scenic views from its RV resort hook-up and new home sites. Our engaging community in Mesa, Arizona is dedicated to active senior adults who want to live life to the fullest.
Golf is a popular way to spend the morning hours here in Mesa, and ViewPoint RV Resort offers a 18 hole championship golf course as well as a 9 hole executive golf course. Of course, there is also a wonderful collection of shopping, dining and entertainment establishments just outside our RV resort in Arizona. Hiking, biking, and walking in the area's parks and dry river beds are also great ways to explore the natural surroundings.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Viewpoint RV & Golf Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Pickle Ball
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Tennis Courts (www.viewpointtennisclub.com)
- 27 holes of Golf
- Driving Range
- Chipping/Putting Green
- Weekly Dinner Shows
- Live Music on The Green
- 3 Swimming Pools
- 7 Hot Tubs
- Billiard Room
- Live Concert Series
- Softball (https://www.viewpointsrsoftball.com)
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Business Office: Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (480) 373-8700 (option 2) prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Limit 2 dogs per site. Other pet restrictions may apply.
Campground Services & Information
- For age-qualified resorts, a 14 day limit on guests and children applies.
- All rates are based on a party of two. Additional fees for additional guests may apply.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter; however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- Electricity and water is metered and charged additionally along with trash pickup for stays of thirty days or more. $150 Electric deposit is charged at check-in for any reservation 30 days or longer.
- Tue 96°
- Wed 92°
- Thu 92°
- Fri 91°
- Sat 92°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Mesa Spirit Mesa, AZ
- Monte Vista RV Resort Mesa, AZ