Palm Springs RV Resort77500 Varner Rd Palm Desert, CA 92211
Palm Springs RV Resort77500 Varner Rd Palm Desert, CA 92211
Palm Springs RV Camping is the perfect RV camp in California for a weekend getaway or a long-term hiatus. Nestled in the beautiful Coachella Valley amid 805 date palms, this 25-acre preserve is a popular winter vacation destination. A golfer's paradise, Palm Springs and our RV camping park offer access to numerous well-groomed courses in what has become one of the most recognized locations in the world for this activity. No matter what you enjoy, there is something for you at our RV camp in this expansive California desert community!
At Palm Springs RV Camping, there are numerous beautiful and natural attractions that await, such as Joshua Tree National Park, Thousand Palms Oasis, Indian Canyon, the Living Desert Wildlife and Botanical Preserve as well as the Santa Rosa/San Jacinto National Monuments. Stay with us at our RV camp in California and take in breathtaking views of the mountains and the Coachella Valley from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway as it lifts you up 8,000 feet to the peak of Mt. San Jacinto.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Palm Springs RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Social Club
- Water Volleyball
- Coffee Social
- Walk and Zumba Exercise Videos
- Water Aerobics
- Air Hockey
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 9 a.m. (last check-in 9 p.m.)
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Cabin Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Cabin Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Front Office: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pool, Jacuzzi, and Billiards: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Propane Station: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
- Quiet Hours: 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- A completed reservations for minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Full hookups (electricity, water, sewer).
- 30/50 amp Back-ins.
- 30 amp Pull-throughs Only 1 RV, 2 vehicles, and 2 tents are permitted in any site (if all can fit). Overflow parking is available.
- All RV sites and select rentals are pet friendly. Pets must be leashed and never left unattended. Owners must pick up after their pets. No dangerous, aggressive, or poisonous pets of any kind permitted.
- No ground or wood fires. Gas, charcoal, and presto logs are permitted in personal raised fire pits.
- Members must notify Ranger Station of any guests and guests must have a car pass. Members must accompany and remain present for his/her guest. Members are responsible for the actions and behavior of their guests during their stay.
- All vehicles must have current registration and insurance. All RVs must have a visible check-in form attached. All passenger cars, trucks and motorcycles must have a current car pass. All vehicles must meet Thousand Trails RV Standards and Guidelines. Parking guide will be provided upon arrival.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- A deposit of $250 will be collected prior to arrival for Monthly and Rental reservations.
- A $500 deposit will be collected for prior to arrival for Annual reservations. Monthly and Annual reservations are a non-refundable rate. Prices and site type are subject to availability. The rates do not include any applicable service, cleaning, or damage fees.
- Lost rental key fee is $125.
- $25.00 charge for no-show daily and weekly reservations.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV reservations: We allow full refunds for cancellations up 2 days prior to arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental Reservations: We allow full refunds for cancellations up 7 days prior to arrival date for daily and weekly reservations and 60 days prior to arrival for monthly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stay reservations: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Our resort is "first come, first served."
- UPS & FEDEX delivers packages directly to your campsite.
- USPS letter mail and packages can be sent to our resort address: 77500 Varner Rd, Palm Desert, CA 92211. Be sure to include your name and campsite address.
- Mail can be picked up at the Recreation Center mailroom. A valid driver's license is required. Guests will be notified when mail is ready to be picked up. Parcel fees are: $5 (under 5 lbs), $10 (over 5 lbs - 20 lbs), and $20 (over 20 lbs). For inquiries about mail, please contact the Recreation Center at (760) 772-7078.
- Faxing and printing services are available. Fees are $2 for the first page and 0.50 cents for each additional page.
- Propane hours are every day from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at $5.00 per gallon. Ice is sold at $5 and the dump station has no charge.