Ponderosa RV Resort7291 Hwy 49 Lotus, CA 95651
Ponderosa RV Resort7291 Hwy 49 Lotus, CA 95651
Located in the beautiful foothills of the Sierras, Ponderosa RV Camping is ideally situated on the South Fork of the American River, the most popular whitewater river in the western United States. Rafting, kayaking, fishing, swimming, gold panning and sunbathing are favorite pastimes for customers of our RV camp in California. Boasting more than 2,000 feet of river frontage, the sites at Ponderosa offer excellent RV camping with 30-amp, 50-amp, sewer, pull-thru, and tent spots. Come hook up with us at this popular RV camp in the California mountains.
At Ponderosa RV Camping, our local attractions include award-winning wineries and vineyards, Red Hawk casino gaming, world-class skiing, Folsom Lake, and numerous golf courses, just to name a few. Whether this is your first experience at our RV camp in California, or another of many, we suggest venturing out into our local and surrounding areas to get a taste of the wonderful flavors and cultures that are so abundant in the Sierra foothills.
We are proud to offer three wireless internet connection hot spots for your convenience, and a comprehensive recreation schedule during peak season.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Ponderosa RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Children's Programs ($)
- Hiking Club
- Planned Activities
- Stream Fishing
- Weekly Potlucks
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download this PDF form: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Tent sites are approximately 20' x 20' and cannot accommodate extra large tents. If you require extra space please book a Water and Electric site.
- Fri 92°
- Sat 86°
- Sun 82°
- Mon 84°
- Tue 87°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Lake Minden RV Resort Nicolaus, CA