Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd Nicolaus, CA 95659
Lake Minden RV Resort1256 Marcum Rd Nicolaus, CA 95659
The beautiful Lake Minden RV Camping Resort is located in the grassy plains of the Sacramento Valley. Our private 41-acre lake is circled by eucalyptus trees and offers great fishing and boating adventures. The atmosphere of this RV campground in California is relaxing, the staff is friendly and helpful, and there is something for everyone.
We are centrally located to several major cities and are a quick getaway as well as a convenient stop-over on the main North-South traveled highways 99 and 70. The area offers many local attractions and things to do. Cal Expo (State Fair), Arco Arena (home of the Kings basketball team) and Sleeptrain Amphitheatre are 20 minutes from the preserve.
Old Sacramento is also close by Lake Minden RV Resort and offers the railroad museum and other nostalgic and historic sites as well as shopping and several eateries. Old Sacramento hosts an annual jazz festival, which is a huge event every year. The Yuba-Sutter area, located just outside the RV resort and in California's Central Valley, offers many festivals such as the Bok Kai, peach and prune festivals, and the Marysville Stampede Rodeo. In Lincoln, folks may tour the Feats of Clay pottery works or visit the Thunder Valley Casino. The city of Roseville offers Denio's Farmer's Market and Swap Meet as well as many shopping malls and restaurants.
Guests of Lake Minden RV Resort come from all over the United States and Canada with some coming from Hawaii and even Europe and South Africa. The typical length of stay here is 2-3 weeks. Although we are open year round, our busiest time is April through October. If excitement and energy is what you crave, then you may want to visit our RV resort in California during this time.
No matter what season you choose, the lake is brimming with stocked channel catfish and largemouth bass and fishing is a year-round pastime here. We offer a safe, secure and clean environment, 30 amp sites, and some full hook-up sites. Lake Minden and the RV resort also offer great hiking and abundant wildlife just steps from the RV resort in lovely California. Those who are looking for a place to have a reunion, company picnic or meeting will find facilities for all.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
At Lake Minden RV Resort, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Mini Golf
- Weekly Potlucks
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in (Sun - Thu): 12 noon - 8 p.m.
- Campsite check-in (Fri, Sat): 12 noon - 10 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center: Tue-Sat: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun-Mon: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 23 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, from here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- No check-ins after 11 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Cancellation Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- We have changed the check-in location. Check-in no longer happens at the ranger station. Instead guests must now check-in at the welcome center.
- Tue 102°
- Wed 103°
- Thu 94°
- Fri 89°
- Sat 82°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Ponderosa RV Resort Lotus, CA