Breezy Hill RV Resort800 NE 48th St. Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Breezy Hill RV Resort800 NE 48th St. Pompano Beach, FL 33064
A popular destination among French Canadians, Breezy Hill RV Resort is located in beautiful Deerfield Beach. We are an urban campground conveniently located near Fort Lauderdale and are just five miles from the Atlantic coast beaches. You will find a variety of dining and shopping nearby this Encore RV resort in Fort Lauderdale, as well as sporting events. The laid back atmosphere of Breezy Hill RV Resort will make you believe that this is your home away from home.
This Fort Lauderdale RV resort community is easily accessible by I-95 and The Florida Turnpike.
We offer some of the best Atlantic coast RV vacation packages in Florida and accept most major credit cards. Parlez vous Français? (888) 450-6885
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Breezy Hill RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Planned Activities
- English Lessons and Conversation (ESL)
- Hold'em Poker
- Bean Bags
- 2 Swimming Pools (one heated)
- Wood Workshop
- Petanque Courts
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: Sun - Sat, 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 16 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 340-0649.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down units - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- No pets allowed.
Campground Services & Information
As you book your reservation, please note the following conditions:
- Breezy Hill is not a typical Encore resort. We are an older campground with very narrow sites.
- Campsites are very tight.
- Storage trailers are not allowed. There is not sufficient space for them.
- We permit one vehicle per site (no commercial vehicles).
- Sewer connections are beneath the RV (you may have to crawl under the RV to connect).
- Water and electric connections are on the opposite side of normal RV hook-up connections.
- There are two trains located near the resort that run often.
- From November - April, 95% of our guests are French speaking.
- RVs must be parked on the asphalt, not on the concrete pad.