Encore Lake Magic9600 Hwy 192 West Clermont, FL 34714
Encore Lake Magic9600 Hwy 192 West Clermont, FL 34714
Welcome to Lake Magic RV Resort — where strangers become friends and friends become family.
Lake Magic RV Resort is your destination for RV living the way it was meant to be. We are located on beautiful Lake Davenport in Central Florida. Our resort is approximately 6 miles from Disney and just a short drive away from the best attractions, including: thrilling theme parks, golf clubs, shops and restaurants. Don't let this great location fool you... here at Lake Magic, you can still enjoy the quiet resort lifestyle. All of these great options, makes us the perfect alternative when you're looking for a great weekend or vacation getaway.
Our resort features over-sized lots that can accommodate any size rig, from the small pop up to "big rig" and all lots have 30 and 50 amp electric, water, sewer and cable!
If you own an RV, you can have a beautiful vacation property to enjoy all year long by making Lake Magic your home away from home while enjoying all the activities and beautiful weather that Florida offers.
No matter what types of activity you enjoy, you'll find Lake Magic RV Resort the ideal place to stay!
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Tour Our Camping Sites
Get outdoors in style with the comforts of our cottage rentals. Each is furnished with everything you and your family need to enjoy the perfect vacation in the great outdoors.photo gallery Photo Gallery
Our over-sized RV lots can accommodate any size rig and all lots have 30 and 50 amp electric, water, sewer and cable! If you own an RV, you can have a beautiful vacation property to enjoy all year long.photo gallery Photo Gallery
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Magic RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Arts & Crafts
- Live Entertainment
- Red Hat Society
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Dog Park
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 558-5777.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Security deposit - $300 refundable security deposit on all cottage/park model reservations.
- Pet deposit - $300 and $150 is non-refundable, with credit card on file.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Smoking is prohibited in rentals at all times. A $250 fine will be assessed if found in violation.
Wish we could live here!
We are having the time of our life! The managers, the staff, the people staying at the park, tree trimmers, pool maintenance persons & entertainment persons are so darn friendly you feel so much at home. They have plenty of things for you to do in the RV park. Lots of activities for you to do if you like. Heated pool & a hot tub!! I feel like I am in paradise! Not to mention you are so close to all the parks. No way you can get bored! Love to see kids & pets! Doesn't get any better than this!
5th wheel trip
Great location and very receptive people. A lot of planned activities and events, town hall meetings for questions and open information. Great place for our first extended trip. We would recommend to anyone and are returning for three months next year.
Top notch, I would give it 6 Stars
Everything was beautiful, I highly recommend, can't wait to come back. Close to everything, can't go wrong staying here. The sites were big, the grounds well maintained and the staff was the best!!!
RV park review, Lake Magic
We really enjoy Lake Magic. We found this park seven years ago and have spent every winter there since. We enjoy the large sites and friendly people. We find the Clermont/Kissimmee area provides many amenities that we enjoy. We are now booked for winter number eight and are looking forward to our return.
Excellent RV Site
Great RV location, pet friendly. Lake Magic RV Resort offered easy access to many restaurants and activities. The location is approximately six miles from Disney and you can access I-4 by HWY 192 into Downtown Orlando. We hope to revisit soon.
Enjoyed a great weekend in our RV at Lake Magic. It was quiet, private, clean and stress free. Great staff, well placed and well maintained amenities. It was an overall great experience. Improve the internet connection and it will be perfect.
- Wed 86°
- Thu 88°
- Fri 91°
- Sat 91°
- Sun 92°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort Clermont, FL
- Orlando Clermont, FL
- Sherwood Forest Kissimmee, FL
- Tropical Palms Kissimmee, FL
- Winter Garden Winter Garden, FL