Wilmington RV Resort1786 State Route 380 Wilmington, OH 45177
Wilmington RV Resort1786 State Route 380 Wilmington, OH 45177
Wilmington Thousand Trails RV Camping is an RV campground in Ohio located between Cincinnati and Dayton. The RV campground is one of the natural preserves in Ohio offering 170 acres of gently rolling land and a sizeable lake perfect for fishing and canoeing (boats available). Eight miles away from Wilmington Thousand Trails and its spacious RV camping sites, the state parks of Cowan Lake and Caesar Creek offer fishing, boating, swimming and horseback riding. Local attractions include King's Island Amusement Park and the Clinton County Historical Society's Museum in Wilmington.
At Wilmington Thousand Trails RV Camping, we thrive on creating a relaxing environment where you can engage with nature and the people around you. Our RV campground in Ohio is one of those places that you'll want to return to again and again.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore and equipment to use at Wilmington RV Resort.
Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead.
Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
Stop by the store to check-out game equipment. The equipment is free to use; but, must be checked-out using member card or driver's license.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Mini Golf
- Canoe Equipment
- Sand Volleyball
- Water Volleyball
- Ping Pong
- Air Hockey
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies & General Information
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Pets are welcome at campsites and some rentals. We allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a no pet rental. Pets must be registered during check-in. Pets must be kept on a leash less than 10 feet at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival (after 8 p.m.) arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (937) 382-5883.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pool, family lodge, and welcome center.
- We have 30amp sites only; no 50amp sites.
- There is no sewer hook-up; a dump station is available.
- Making an advance reservation is recommended. A reservation will guarantee that we will have a campsite available. Specific site numbers are assigned the day of arrival not at the time of the reservation.
- Golf carts welcome at an additional cost. Customer must be able to show proof of insurance. Must have a valid driver's license to operate the golf cart. Must register your golf cart during check-in.
- Honey wagon service available for a fee on Thursdays and Mondays. Please register one day in advance.
- Three catch and release fishing ponds available. No permit required.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates are based on two vehicles per site.
- Reservation includes two free vehicle passes. Additional vehicle passes are $5 per car per day. Guests must be registered in advance. Valid park pass must be displayed in vehicle windows at all times while parked on property.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Before May 28, 2021
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
From May 28, 2021
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.