Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- RV site check in: 12 noon
- RV site check out: 12 noon
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Pets are welcome at campsites and some rentals. We allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a no pet rental. Pets must be registered during check-in. Pets must be kept on a leash less than 10 feet at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival (after 8 p.m.) arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (937) 382-5883.
- Free WiFi hotspot located at the pool, family lodge, and welcome center.
- We have 30 amp sites only; NO 50 amp sites.
- There is NO sewer hook-up; a dump station is available.
- Making an advance reservation is recommended. A reservation will guarantee that we will have a campsite available. Specific site numbers are assigned the day of arrival not at the time of the reservation.
- Golf carts welcome at an additional cost. Customer must be able to show proof of insurance. Must have a valid driver's license to operate the golf cart. Must register your golf cart during check-in.
- The hot tub is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekends.
- Check out recreation equipment at the Camp Store using your driver's license or member card.
- Bringing in firewood from outside of the park is prohibited. Firewood is sold at the camp store.
- Honey Wagon service available for a fee on Thursdays and Mondays. Please register one day in advance.
- Three fishing ponds available. Catch and Release. No permit required.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates are based on two vehicles per site.
- Reservation includes two free vehicle passes. Additional vehicle passes are $5 per car per day. Guests must be registered in advance. Valid park pass must be displayed in vehicle windows at all times while parked on property.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.